kido's Easter program. It was powerful and gentle all at once...
Just like our risen Savior...
Narrator: It's Sunday morning in a Jerusalem garden. The
year is 32 A.D. The sun has just risen, and all is quiet. But
if you listen very carefully, you might be able to hear a
conversation between two flowers on the path.
Bud: I don't even feel like blooming.Bloomer: Why? What's the matter, Bud?
Bud: Everything just seems wrong since Jesus died. I mean, he was there
at the very creation of the world, Bloomer.
As the story goes on the flowers soon learn that Jesus had died and then
rose again. And the little flower at the end says, "But he was stronger than
death. He won! And that's the bloomin' truth!"
(The cute little flower at the end is my nephew)
I also thought I would end with these scriptures that were recorded
that we might believe.
Prophecy:
"Dogs have surrounded me; a band of evil men has encircled me, they
have pierced my hands and feet. I can count all my bones; people stare
and gloat over me. They divided my garments among them and cast
lots for my clothing." Ps. 22:16-18
Gospel account:
"When they came to the place called the Skull, there they crucified him,
along with the criminals- one on his right, the other on his left.
Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what
they are doing." And they divided up his clothes and cast
lots." Luke 23:33-34
I pray that you have beautiful Easter celebration filled with love...
5 comments:
Aweeeeeeeeeee that is so sweet..... I love the little faces...... I am good and we will have a quiet Easter... I am fixing dinner for Mom and Dad and brother Paul and his wife and my son Chris....... just a nice quiet day to sit and visit.... blessings to you my friend.....
Oh how cute gotta love the kiddos!
A happy easter to you as well.
I'm actually not on campus either I take classes online. And I appreciate your advice however at this time I'm actually not interested in furthering my education unless the Lord tells me to go (in which case it won't matter what my gpa or anything else is). He plans my life not me so I don't worry about things like that because I'm not supposed to. I'm doing what God has called me to do in this moment and trusting in Him for the future. :D
Sweet pictures! I just stopped by to wish you a blessed Easter. I said a prayer for the needs you mentioned in your posts. Keep studying Beloved Disciple. It is an awesome study!
Sweet! Yes, I was talking about the little man.
Hope that you have had a blessed day.
I will right again soon--just processing.
Oh my goodness! He is precious! You must absolutely adore him! I love this play they did too! It is really not the ordinary ho-hum repeat. This was fresh! I really like it!
Happy Easter, Melanie-Joy!
Maria
Post a Comment